- This event has passed.
Sip & Sort – Moms Night Out
February 12, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
As part of our Share the Love Week, we are dedicating this month’s Moms Night Out to a worthy cause! Join us as we team up with Baby’s Bounty to put together packages for disadvantaged families with a new baby. Enjoy an evening giving back whilst also enjoying sips, snacks and great company.
Space is very limited, please make sure to enroll to secure your spot.
– Member enrollment opens: 2/4 (see member page for link)
– Public enrollment opens: 2/7
Make sure to dress warm as we will be in a warehouse.
If you aren’t able to make this event, we have plenty more for you during Share the Love week with our ‘Our Village Labor of Love events’ including:
• Meaningful crafts for the children of Summerlin Hospital Medical Center and Sunrise Children’s Hospital
• Donation drive benefiting Safe Nest TADC
• Complimentary Valentine’s Mini-Sessions with Adam Trujillo Photography (in return for an item donated to the drive)
See event pages for more details:
– 2/11: Town Square: https://www.facebook.com/events/236127687321575/
– 2/12: Tivoli Village: https://www.facebook.com/events/1981639615289863/
– 2/13: Downtown Summerlin: https://www.facebook.com/events/413855739157232/
About Baby’s Bounty
aby’s Bounty™ is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that supplies essential items to disadvantaged families with a new baby. Our clients are regaining self-sufficiency after domestic abuse, teen pregnancy, mental health issues, unemployment or underemployment, and homelessness. Our goal is to provide “a good start for every baby” in the greater Las Vegas area.