Las Vegas’ Newest and Happiest Experience at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
HAPPY PLACE features 15,000 square feet of playful spaces and cheerful moments including:
– The Super Bloom room filled with 40,000 handmade gold flowers.
– An Upside Down room that defies gravity.
– Six-foot tall X’s and O’s covered in thousands of mirrored squares.
– The World’s Largest Indoor Confetti Dome.
– A Giant Rainbow complete with a Pot of Happiness filled with balls each guests can jump in.
– The signature Rubber Ducky Bathtub of Fun.
– The yummy Cookie Room.
– And more! Photo opportunities are around every corner!
With the perfect background to countless once-in-a-lifetime moments, HAPPY PLACE offers an extraordinary whimsical experience for groups of all sizes and ages. It’s the perfect activity the entire family will love and enjoy!
Things to Know:
– It takes about an hour to enjoy the entire experience.
– Leave the stroller at home. You won’t need it and they ask that you don’t bring them in.
– Bring the good camera! Chances are, you’re going to capture some moments you’ll want to frame. (no tripods or selfie-sticks)
– It’s on the strip. We know locals don’t always love going to the strip and paying for parking, but trust us, this is worth the trip!
– Children under 3 are FREE!
– Go soon! It’s a pop-up experience, which means it won’t be here forever.
– Buy your tickets in advance online. You can buy them at the door, but they can’t guarantee availability.
Click to purchase your tickets: