You won’t believe how easy they are!
Paleo Pumpkin Pancake
Breakfast, snack or as a dessert, these paleo pumpkin pancakes will leave you satisfied and feeling you had a delectable treat, with their nutty, sweet and savory flavors! Each pancake is fueled with high-protein, healthy fats and ideal carbs to give you the focused energy you need to achieve your goals each day!
• 1 Egg
• 1/4 cup Almond butter
• 3 tbsp Pumpkin (canned)
• 1 tbsp Cinnamon
• 1 pinch Sea salt
• Coconut oil (or grass-fed butter for the pan)
Top with Stevia or Ghee if desired
• Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until you have a pancake batter. Add coconut oil or butter to a pan and cook pancakes until brown on each side.
• Dress these babies up with some grass-fed butter and organic maple syrup, and you’ll forget conventional flour and sugar pancakes ever existed!
• That’s it! Now it’s time to throw a fall-themed paleo brunch and impress everyone you know with your mad paleo pumpkin pancake skills.
Skin Glowing Greens Smoothie
Serves 2-4 people
• 1 ½ cups water
• 1 head of organic romaine lettuce, chopped
• ½ large bunch or ¾ small bunch of organic spinach
• 3-4 organic celery stalks, chopped
• 1 organic apple, cored and chopped
• 1 organic pear cored and chopped
• 1 organic banana
Add water, romaine lettuce and spinach to the blender and mix on a low speed until smooth. Gradually moving to higher speeds, add celery, apple and pear. Add the banana last with lemon juice and blend until smooth.
From: Melissa Kathryn
Garlic Grilled Salmon
Marinate the salmon with 1/2 of a clove along with chopped garlic and muddled fresh thyme for 4 hours. The longer you marinate the more the flavor is locked in. Grill salmon filet, per directions for size and weight. Once complete, garnish with a dash of black pepper and lemon. Simple, healthy, and tasty!
From Dr. Olivia Audrey (Dr. Liv)
Mama Didn’t Have Time to Cook
• 1 ½ cups cooked rice (quinoa, potato, or pasta)
• 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced or cubed (or shrimp or steak)
• 1/4 cup Diablo Verde Creamy Cilantro Sauce
• Cook your ingredients ahead of time
• Place rice and chicken in a microwave-safe bowl
• Top with Diablo Verde
• Heat 1-2 minutes in microwave
Serve with a side salad topped with Diablo Verde as a salad dressing.